Friday, December 18, 2020

Make You An Amazing Gaming Discord Server In 24Hrs Or Less











About:

Hey There Gamer! Are you looking for the best gaming discord server you can get? Then you've come to the right place! ⬇️Check out all of the features that I offer⬇️



  1. Verification System to help with security and new members
  2. Fun reactable gaming roles to choose from
  3. Tons of roles, channels, and voice chats organized and designed perfectly
  4. I make custom graphics for each channel based on an image you choose!
  5. Staff section and auto moderator bot
  6. Tons of fun and interactive gaming and memer bots (as well as general purpose bots)
  7. I will add a shop/currency to let your gaming community interact and buy things
  8. I will add special sections for members with the gamers/streamers roles
  9. A ticketing system to ensure members are having a good experience
  10. And More...



**Even after the order is confirmed and delivered, you can always ask me to add/change something in the future

Reviews


Seller's Response:

AMAZING! This by far was the best discord server that I’ve ever received from Fiverr. The delivery was super quick and the design was exactly what I wanted. He even added some extra add-ons to spice up the server. I will definitely be returning next time I need another server!

:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you and your community. 😄

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment